Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Happy Halloweeeeeen!

This being my very first Halloween, I wanted to be something very boy and/or spooky...like a pirate, vampire, skeleton, or superman. Well since mom can only understand me when I say ba ba (bottle), mama, or dada she had no clue that I DID NOT want to be anything cutsie! I let her have her way and smiled for some of the pictures anyways. She tells me that I have to do this twice and go door to door to get some candy. I don't get it! She gave me candy in some of the pictures, but didn't let me eat a single one. She getting a little wacky in her old age.



I did have to put up a little fight to remind her who is boss!

4 comments:

{Susan...Seriously.} said...

OOOOOOMIIIIIIGOOOOOOODNEEEEEESSSSS!! love that last pic, especially!! lots of kisses!!!!

melissa said...

CUTEST Halloween baby EVER!!!!!!!!!

Michelle said...

OMG These photos are stinkin' cute!!!!

Yellow Fence said...

Love the idea of putting all the candy out. I may need to copy that. He is adorable.